By using Jembernews.com, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, which may be subject to an agreement between Jembernews and a user’s affiliated membership such as a user’s site (“Participation Agreement”). If you need answer about your institution’s participation agreement with Jembernews, please contact Jembernews.
“Content” means the collective of:
• “Old Issues”, defined as volumes and issues dated behind the “Wall” described at our page.
• “Current Issues”, defined as those issues of journal(s) online back to the Digital Availability of Date. The said “Digital Availability Date” is the year when published initially in digital format, subject to exceptions as determined by the publisher and Jembernews, and does not include digitized versions of print issues. Information concerning the Availability Date for each title is available upon registration
• “Early Journal”, defined as said content (as distinct from pamphlets, monographs or manuscripts) that has been online prior to said date in the United States if initially published internationally.
• “GIS Data” is spatial information systems data contained within the Jembernews Sites and Landscapes and Struggles in every Collections.
• “Global Content”, defined specimens.
• other materials made available by Jembernews, including but not limited to the Jembernews Sites and Landscapes and News for Freedom in every Collections.